Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bending Time

I'm checking in after another long absence to share a few links with my faitfhful readers. (Are you still out there?) First of all, here is a link to a fun video shot a little over a week ago, celebrating the 10th anniversary of a local coffeeshop, Tazza D'Oro, where my little book group meets every Friday morning. Representing said book group in the video is my friend Ginger, and you can see my back in a few of the shots (I'm wearing a dark pink shirt).

My friend Katie is now sharing her writing with the world at her new blog, Bending Time. I encourage you to check it out!

And lastly, in light of recent events, is a blog entry by Walt Mueller, President of the Center for Parent/Youth Understanding, reflecting on the recent deaths of Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. I appreciate the perspective Walt offers in his post entitled When Celebrity Dies.

No comments: