Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Page 123

I'm borrowing this from Michele's blog:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the coolest book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

Here's what I found:

"She worked on overcoming her timidity, but discovered eventually she had the gift of serenity." (from Becky Pippert's Out of the Saltshaker & into the World)

So, what did you find?

1 comment:

Denise said...

"From a low perch the wood thrush sings its slow paced bell-like melody, and in the canopy the harsher song of the brilliant scarlet tanager is heard."

Gerard Durrell, the Amateur Naturalist

I actually didn't have a book nearby and walked to a shelf in the bathroom, and I did not choose the big book of herbal and nutritional remedies, though it was technically just as close...

So I need to give homework on my blog, hmmmm! Fun!

Denise