Friday, June 24, 2005

I belong in Rome?

OK, so I'm not convinced that this is exactly a part of my "true story," but it's accurate so far as it goes! But I'm good to go if you replace the cappuccino with a mocha latte. Which you wouldn't be likely to find in Italy, as I've learned from experience, having actually been privileged enough to visit Rome, almost seven years ago to the day.

(And hey--if you happen to take this quiz, feel free to report back and let me know if I'm the only person who found it difficult to choose among the multiple choice options offered for some of those questions. I just live in a parallel universe from the quiz writers, I guess.)


You Belong in Rome


You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian men -- could life get any better?


What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)




3 comments:

Amy said...

Yes I have! And I'd love to go back someday.

Lisa Marie said...

LOL This quiz was hard to take because I kept wanting a choice "E" for most of the questions! As it is, I'm a Rome girl too. :}

Anonymous said...

I wanted to combine answers. I didn't really like any of the choices. As it is - I'm London.