Thursday, June 30, 2005

Who knew?


You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid

OK. I just want to go on record here by saying that I don't plan for this blog to be all about these weird online diagnose-your-personality quizzes. I truly do have a clearer sense of myself than that. However, when I saw this one at Sheryl's blog, I couldn't resist. And it's relatively accurate, I think. So far as it goes.

On the other hand, I'm not going to post the results of The Book Quiz, because it's just too weird, and no matter how many times I take it and try to manipulate the answers, it never comes out anything close to what I think is accurate.

Hm. Think maybe I have some control issues? =)

I'll be back soon with a real post. Honest.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hey - I get to be your first commenter!

It's accurate from my perspective. I don't quite get the book one for me either, but then I haven't read that particular tome.

Lisa Marie said...

I'm Liechtenstein! "Most folks don't take you that seriously, but you really make a big deal out of being independent. You don't do a whole lot for other people, but you make the best of the resources available to you. You really like snow. And mountains. And being independent. And you're probably pretty small." Well, if only that "pretty small" thing was true... :}

Lisa Marie said...

Well...hmm...just took the Book Quiz. It isn't completely off-base for me, I don't think. "You're A People's History of the United States! by Howard Zinn.
After years of listening to other peoples' lies, you decided you've had enough. Now you're out to tell it like it is, with all the gory details and nothing left out. Instead of respecting leaders, you want to know what the common people have to offer. But this revolution still has a long way to go, and you're not against making a little profit while you wait. Honesty is your best policy."

Anonymous said...

I'm Costa Rica (at least today). Tomorrow I might be feeling a bit more Russia (if that's even a choice).

As far as the book quiz goes...??? I'm with you on that one - it makes no sense.